current yadex sources

  • From: Oliver Brakmann <obrakmann@xxxxxxx>
  • To: yadex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 20:10:23 +0100

Hi André, everyone,

how are you doing?

I'm trying to (casually) get back into Doom mapping, but I'm having a
hard time finding a decent editor.  After seeing that the yadex pages on
your site haven't been updated in five years, I tried slade2, which
compiled just fine, but unfortunately segfaults left, right and center
whenever you look at it the wrong way :-/

So after finally digging deep enough to find out that yadex is still
being developed (thanks for that!), I tried compiling 1.7.901, but it
wouldn't. I could not find an archive of the 1.7.902 sources, and the
patches I found on on the freelists archive page are broken due to
inserted line wraps.

So, could you, or someone else, please send me a link to the current
sources of yadex (ie. ones that will compile on Ubuntu Lucid), if
available?  Do these sources already contain all those patches from the
patch page?

Many thanks,
Oliver