Unstarting editor with option -i1

  • From: Nelson Zamith <zamith.nelson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yadex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 12:37:30 +0200

Hello,

I actually run Arch and i got yadex installed via compilation of the AUR
package via makepkg and installed it correctly via pacman.

The problem is that when I'm starting yadex with the -i1 option (if i got
things right from the --help, this option is used to load a DOOM1 WAD file)
I got this output :

[nelson@posix ~]$ yadex -i1 DOOM.WAD
Yadex 1.7.0 (2013-07-13)
Reading config file "/etc/yadex.cfg".
Reading game definition file "/usr/share/yadex/doom2.ygd".
/usr/share/doom/doom2.wad: No such file or directory
Error: If you don't give me an iwad, I'll quit. I'm serious.

It looks like yadex ignored my argument :)
More "bizzare", when i load the same doom1 file, but with option -i2, the
editor is starting :

[nelson@posix ~]$ yadex -i2 DOOM.WAD
Yadex 1.7.0 (2013-07-13)
Reading config file "/etc/yadex.cfg".
Reading game definition file "/usr/share/yadex/doom2.ygd".

** Welcome to Yadex. Glad you've made it so far. :-)
**
** ...

What I'm scared of, is that yadex is loading a 'definition file" for doom2
(at least it's what I'm understanding) with a doom wad file ...

Is that all right if I just work with -i2 on doom's WAD ?