Re: XY4 with Virtual PC

  • From: Bill Troop <billtroop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 00:07:51 +0000

Speaking of these extraordinary measures you have to take to get VPC to work in some circumstances reminds me of some of the problems I encountered this week while trying to discover if Snow Leopard could actually be installed on my Dell Inspiron 1720. It can, but it took three days, and I only have 1024x768 res, and have temporarily given up trying to find solutions for the remaining problems - - apparently, though, they're out there. Has anyone here tried this? I'm still not sure I think it's worth the time.