Re: XY4 in Win7-64

  • From: J R FOX <jr_fox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 09:49:07 -0700 (PDT)

I'm less than clear on what you wrote: presumably this refers to
a different -- or second -- VPC emulation module ?  (I was not
aware that one existed for Win 3.1, in that event.)  Otherwise,
you would be talking about some sort of dual boot ?  Probably not
the latter, as my experiments with having 32-bit Win-7 and XP
peacefully coexist in a dual-booting scenario have been plagued by
severe problems, and I'm starting to think that setup is not worth
the trouble.

 Jordan