Re: TYP and newer printers

  • From: "Robert Holmgren" <holmgren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 01:49:18 -0400

** Reply to message from "Patricia M. Godfrey"
<priscamg@xxxxxxxxxx> on Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:34:24 -0400

> One last question: should I uninstall Ghostscript and start again
> from scratch, or try running the installation executible, this
> time checking the box?

Which part still doesn't work?  You seem to say that everything
works now.  You can get the fonts package separately, if you
need it, here:
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/gs-fonts/
They're in a tar archive, so extract them to a temp dir using
WinRAR or any tar-capable util, then move them to a "fonts"
directory immediately below the gs root dir.  Thus, if you
already have "d:\gs", create a *lower-case*
"d:\gs\fonts" dir and dump them all there.  Just DL the
"standard package #1" -- 35 fonts -- forget the others unless
you have special needs...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxxxx