Re: TAMEd XY4: Right fonts, wrong place

  • From: Harry Binswanger <hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 07:53:37 -0800

Good. Let me know if there's other customization you need. Check out the result for my set up at:

www.hblist.com/Tame-Xy.jpg

Harry, I went through this section and tried it again, and Default worked. Thank you!

Jon Pareles

        Re: TAMEd XY4: Right fonts, wrong place

From Harry Binswanger:

Each version of TAME has different menus, but if you right click on an
area, command line or text, do you see "Format of <color name> on <color
name>"? Then that creates a sub-menu that has "Font style" which, if you
put your cursor on it shows a sub-sub-menu, and I have "default" checked.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx