Re: OT--Win7 and disk partitions

  • From: Harry Binswanger <hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:54:09 -0500

Kari,

Don't mean to drag this out, but to be clear: as long as I have a list of all those long strings of product ID keys, activation keys, whatever you call them, I wouldn't have to locate and re-install programs and their customization?

Thanks,
Harry

>You mean activation keys and that sort of thing?

Windows activation keys and copy-protected programs, PDFs etc. (These work fine if you are restoring the software to the same disk using TrueImage, but if you change disks, they must be reactivated).

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx