Re: Modified CP 1252 character set

  • From: "Paul Breeze" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "paul.breeze" for DMARC)
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 16:08:06 +0000

Hi Manuel

I remember your fonts but cannot track them down although I can find some of the discussions we had. However I think the position under VDosPlus is different and the earlier method of ansifying XYWrite may be redundant. I do not recall exactly the situation then but I seem to remember that the fonts had to be matched to the screen size. That is no longer necessary, if it was before. The only 'ansifying' I am doing is setting CP 1252 in VDosPlus and using a compatible font, again in VDosPlus. I have done nothing else within XY4 or U2 to make this work.

Best wishes

Paul

On 06/11/2016 13:04, Manuel Castelão Mexuto wrote:
Paul,
Your are speaking about ansified XyWrite I use every day under Win XP.
Unhappily, I haven't had time to test ansified XyWrite under VdosPlus.
Years ago, I posted fonts to use under ansified XyWrite. Search the list
files. They are somewhere there.
Manuel