Re: FUNNY HEADLINE FOR THE JOURNALISTS ON XYLIST

  • From: "Avrom Fischer" <avromf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:33:01 -0700

Why.  I thought it was great.

avromf@xxxxxxx<mailto:avromf@xxxxxxx> or
af413@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:af413@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ralph j gray<mailto:rgrayauto@xxxxxxxx>
  To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 9:51 AM
  Subject: Re: FUNNY HEADLINE FOR THE JOURNALISTS ON XYLIST

  just use your loaf

  On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:20:17 -0400 Saul Davis Zlatkovsky
<barondz@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:barondz@xxxxxxxxx>> writes:
    That's really crumby.

    On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Bill Marsano
<billmarsano@xxxxxxx<mailto:billmarsano@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

                         I apologize to everyone for having started this. I
thought I was replying only to Avrom Fischer and

                         in any case just wasn't thinking.

                               Bill Marsano

                          PouredWithPleasure.Com

                          360 W. 36th St.  Ste. 5s