Re: Death of the English Language

  • From: Harry Binswanger <hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:43:16 -0400

I'm quite happy to have her thinking judged by this, which is indeed Rand in a microcosm. You and I differ only in the evaluation thereof.

But I do have to wonder what you find "internally incoherent." Seems to me very clear and straightforward.

--Harry

Very nice. Very self-referential. Internally incoherent and free-floating from what we actually know about grammar. Rand in a microcosm.

David Auerbach auerbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
NCSU
Raleigh, NC 27695-8103