[x500standard] Re: Size constraint on userPassword attribute

  • From: "Erik Andersen" <era@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <x500standard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 08:40:11 +0200

Hi Steven and others,

You are right. If no objection from others, I will see if I can make the
change.

In 5th edition the constraint was (SIZE (0..ub-user-password)). As we moved
the size restrictions, the upper bound was replaced with MAX without too
much thinking.

Erik Andersen
Andersen's L-Service
Elsevej 48, DK-3500 Vaerloese