[x1worship] Songs for Sunday

  • From: "Aaron McGovern" <Aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 18:40:53 +0100

Hello,

Here are the songs I'd like us to work from on Sunday. If you have a
song that you feel we should sing please either email it to me or just
go for it on the morning. Anyway that being said here's the list of
possibles.

Now that you have given (You are my rock)

The greatest day in History (Happy Day)

Blessed be your name

All I once held dear (Knowing you)

Who O Lord could save themselves

The splendour of the King (How great is our God)

Oh Lord my God (How great thou art) Found a simplified version which we
could run through before and see if it works.

Everyone needs compassion (Mighty to save)

As usual input is more than welcomed so please feel free to come with a
song or a scripture to share.

Aaron McGovern

Browns IT

e: aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

m: 07983 394638

support: 056 0302 1156

support SIP: 852126@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:852126@xxxxxxxxxxx>

e: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Browns Integrated Technologies Ltd

Registered London, England Reg. No. 4118378

Reg. Office 373 Prestwick Road, Watford, Herts, WD19 6UL

Directors:  MD Brown