[x1worship] Last email

  • From: "Andy Smith - X1 Church" <andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:34:49 -0000

Excuse me all, please ignore the last email I sent it was not meant for the
team - just Ann.

I used an old email and replied not noticing it was the freelist one to the
group, FYI this is all about to change as we are moving to a new form of
group email.

Andy

Andy Smith
Elder

Adobe Systems

Web:  <http://www.x1church.com/> www.x1church.com
eMail:  <mailto:andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx> andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Mbl: 07802-426765
Tel: 020 8123 1763 (general enquiries)

Why not come visit us? 10am every Sunday - Screen 7 - Vue Cinema Woodside
(Watford).

This email and any material transmitted with it is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressees and disclosure
to or use by any other persons is prohibited. If you have received it in
error please accept our apologies ~ we would be obliged if you would notify
the sender and then delete it. Whilst X1/Chirst First screens data
transmissions for viruses it accepts no responsibility in this respect.
Please be aware that it is the recipient's responsibility to check for
viruses before opening attachments.

PNG image