[wyomingabe] Additional questions for WCCC folks
- From: "Lisa Mixer" <lmixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 11:05:37 -0600
WEN sure knows how to end long good-byes!
Casper had a few more issues they wanted to bring up and we know that everyone could
benefit from being included in this discussion. So here were our other questions.
1. How will DWS and WCCC deal with the ETSS purchased equipment (computers
2. If our programs offer computer literacy classes for FREE (which we have in the past) with
the general funds, we will potentially take paying clients away from the continuing education
program. Does the WCCC have any comments/feelings on that?
3. The third question listed on the agenda from yesterday's meeting refers to RFPs. I would
like a clarification of the conversatin that ensued. For the next two years, our community
college ABE programs will be receiving the general funds. After two years, will the RFP
process be opened up to other entities or remain available to just the community college
That's all I have for now, but we would love to hear others on their unanswered questions or
Lisa Mixer, Casper College ABE/GED Center
125 College Drive
Casper, Wyoming 82601
Other related posts: