[wwpoenglish] Re: wwpoenglish Digest V2 #44

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 11:58:00 +0300

On 04/04/2015 08:11, worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

*Good and beautiful thinking. Thank you. hedva *

wwpoenglish Digest Fri, 03 Apr 2015 Volume: 02 Issue: 044

In This Issue:
[wwpoenglish] Re: wwpoenglish Digest V2 #43
[wwpoenglish] =?UTF-8?Q?Pr=C3=B3ximos_eventos_Bandera_de_la_
[wwpoenglish] Fwd: Prometheus. the inmortal looking for Herc

From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [wwpoenglish] Re: wwpoenglish Digest V2 #43
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 13:04:56 +0300

This article from Bruce Cook, has a great moral lesson
Ernesto Kahan

Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 16:09:23 -0500
Subject: [wwpoenglish] Short Story - Big Impact - a Short Article from
Author-m
From: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>

This story ran in the April Edition of Author-me Newsletter - Publishing
Emerging Writers
Enjoy!

*Small Story, Big Impact*

*By Bruce L. Cook*

Think of impact when you start your story or novel. While it’s
enjoyable to practice self-expression or to impress readers with your
daring or skill, be conscious of opportunities to steer them in the
right direction. In the white heat of creativity, you legitimately
feel like a master storyteller.

At the same time, when the canvas is clear, you can introduce
illustrations that challenge, amaze, or even titillate. But you’ll
feel better about your creation if the story can prove something
worthwhile.

“I hate moralistic stories,� you may retort, and that’s
understandable
when the morals are presented in a condescending or stale way.
However, you don’t need to explore far to find highly popular stories
that thrill us with moral guidelines.

For example, think of the recently released film *How to Train Your
Dragon 2*. It’s an animated film full of violence for children and
youth, but that’s only a start.

In that story, a community of peaceful characters is threatened by an
ugly enemy force which dictates that oppression is inevitable. Since
the small community hasn’t organized for a battle and lacks fierce
weapons, it seems true. But viewers are thrilled when a brave leader
dies and is replaced by his son, who carries the community to victory
and freedom from oppression,.

It’s a small, powerless community. The enemy is a powerful, organized
force. But the community wins.

Is that a boring, moralistic story? Or, rather, isn’t it the
encouraging and optimistic shot in the arm that we all need in today’s
conflicted world?

------------------------------

End of wwpoenglish Digest V2 #43
********************************

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 11:34:45 -0300
Subject: [wwpoenglish] =?UTF-8?Q?Pr=C3=B3ximos_eventos_Bandera_de_la_Paz_=2DOnc
From: =?UTF-8?Q?Mar=C3=ADa_Cristina_Azcona?= <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>

Queridos colegas
el 8 de abril a las 10 am se realizará un importantísimo evento organizado
por PEA y MIL MILENIOS DE PAZ en la Plaza de Mayo, Buenos Aires con
presencia de embajadores de 20 países, coro polifónico y artistas como
Alejandro lerner y Sandra Mihanovich

vean el video

http://milbanderasparamilescuelas.blogspot.com.ar/2015/04/sumate-por-la-paz-te-esperamos.html

WWPO será Embajada de la Paz para Mil Milenios de Paz (Presidente: Ines
Palomeque)

http://www.fundacionpea.org/

y PEA : PAZ, ECOLOG�A Y ARTE (Presidente Nancy Ducuing)

http://www.milmilenios.org.ar/

y el 22 de mayo

María Cristina Azcona será designada en su carácter de presidente y
fundadora de WWPO, como Embajadora de la Paz y receptora de la bandera de
la paz en un próximo evento organizado por estas dos asociaciones hermanas
a realizarse el 22 de mayo a las 17 hs en el salón ARTURO ILLIA del
HONORABLE SENADO DE LA NACIÓN ARGENTINA

Quedan todos invitados a concurrir al evento que será una fiesta para la
paz

Los mantendremos informados
Muchas gracias y felicitaciones a todos los miembros y autoridades
Especialmente para el Profesor Bruce Cook WWPO Vicepresidente Fundador y
el Dr Ernesto Kahan WWPO Presidente Honorario fundador

Maria Cristina Azcona
WWPO President founder
Worldwide Peace Organization
www.wwpo.org

mcrisazcona.wordpress.com

Dear colleagues

Dear colleagues

April 8 at 10 am a major event organized by PEA which means Peace, Ecology
and Art

http://www.fundacionpea.org/

and MIL MILLENNIA OF PEACE

http://www.milmilenios.org.ar/

in the Plaza de Mayo, Buenos Aires with the presence of ambassadors from
20 countries, polyphonic choir and artists like Alejandro Lerner and Sandra
Mihanovich will be held

watch the video

http://milbanderasparamilescuelas.blogspot.com.ar/2015/04/sumate-por-la-paz-te-esperamos.html

WWPO will be Embassy of Peace for Thousand Millennia of peace (President:
Ines Palomeque) and PEA Peace Ecology and Art (President Nancy Ducuing)

and Maria Cristina Azcona as Ambassador of Peace and recipient of the
peace flag

as well as WWPO in an upcoming event to be held on May 22 at 17 pm at the
Arturo Illia Salon HONORABLE SENATE OF THE NATION

We will keep you informed

Thank you very much and congratulations to all members and authorities

Specially for Professor Bruce Cook WWPO Vice president founder and Dr
Ernesto Kahan WWPO Honorary president founder

Maria Cristina Azcona

WWPO President founder

Worldwide Peace Organization

www.wwpo.org