[wwpoenglish] Re: wwpoenglish Digest V2 #37

  • From: "Hilarie Roseman" <hilarieroseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:52:51 +1100

Congratulations Maria, love Hilarie

-----Original Message-----
From: worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 16 March 2015 4:13 PM
To: wwpoenglish digest users
Subject: wwpoenglish Digest V2 #37

wwpoenglish Digest      Sun, 15 Mar 2015        Volume: 02  Issue: 037

In This Issue:
                [wwpoenglish] An important recognition to WWPO in Argentina

Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 20:40:37 -0300
Subject: [wwpoenglish] An important recognition to WWPO in Argentina
From: Maria Cristina Azcona-WWPO <worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx>

An important recognition to WWPO in Argentina The Ngo *A THOUSAND MILLENNIUMS
of PEACE and another called PEACE, ECOLOGY  AND ARTS , first one * leaded by
Ines Palomeque, Argentina

have postulated WWPO to be EMBASSY OF PEACE in Buenos Aires and MARIA CRISTINA
AZCONA as its president and founder to receive the  INTERNATIONAL PEACE FLAG TO
 become PEACE AMBASSADOR for those institutions

The event will be helded at Illía  room at the Honorable Senate of Argentina,
may 22th, 2015 , 5 pm to 7 pm

I invite all members that are able to join me on the event

I will send invitation by Facebook too

You count on me that I will name all authorities BRUCE COOK ERNESTO KAHAN

and as much members I can name there

We are making peace dreams come true!

*Lic.  María Cristina Azcona*
* WWPO Founder president*