[wwpoenglish] Re: wwpoenglish Digest V1 #34

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 20:40:59 +0200

On 15/12/2014 08:11, worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx wrote: Happy birthday and many years of good deeds and happiness. Hedva Rabinson Bachrach

wwpoenglish Digest      Sun, 14 Dec 2014        Volume: 01  Issue: 034

In This Issue:
                [wwpoenglish] Re: Happy birthday Profesor Bruce Cook

Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 08:28:59 +0000
From: ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [wwpoenglish] Re: Happy birthday Profesor Bruce Cook

Dear Bruce and all,
Firstly, sorry for being late to tell you happy birthday, a life full of these
beautiful things, because I was away from my computer and internet, since
December 8, for a tour in France, Brussels and Amsterdam where I presented WWPO
and IFLAC because I had that opportunity.
My report will be written after my return to Algeria , December 17.
Love and Peace
Ammar Banni

Le Vendredi 12 décembre 2014 18h39, Bruce Cook <amplicraft@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Dear Maria, Ernesto, everyone,
Thanks very much for your kind wishes.  It's such a privilege to be working
with each of you.

Sent using CloudMagic

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Prof. Ernesto Kahan <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Bruce
My best wishes for a wonderful birthday celebration