[wwpoenglish] Re: [wwpoenglish]

  • From: <aladinbis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 12:38:30 +0000 (UTC)

Welcome and congratulations to Dr. Ravishankar,God Bless!Sarah

     Le Jeudi 13 novembre 2014 12h25, Ravishankar N.S.
<nsravishankar37@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

 Dear Maria,
It is indeed your zeal and interest is outstanding.  With the like minded
people across the globe we can certainly create  strong peace order.  Let this
organisation will not restrict  only the discussion platform like GHA, we need
to work at the ground level to promote international peace and understanding.
Let we need to appoint  Board of advisor drawn from each country so that they
can organise the activities in their respective countries.  With the wide
contact I will able to help for such nomination and formation of the world
Assuring my full support and coopertion.
Kind regards,

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 10:31 PM, María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>

Great ravishankar, with your help WWPO will prevail and find the way to reach
its mission finalities

María Cristina Azcona@macazcona

María Cristina Azcona

Dear all,
Greetings from Dr Ravishankar, India
It is great privilege to be associate with new international peace order and
assure my honest, voluntary and dedicated services in your mission.
Wishing you all the best in your efforts with an assurance to my full support
in your task