[wwpoenglish] Re: welcome

  • From: Ayo Ayoola-Amale Esq. <aayoamale@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 17:25:37 +0000

Dear Maria,

Kindly note that i will send my bio and photo asap.
Thank you.

Best regards,

Ayo Ayoola-Amale Esq.
Educator|Lawyer|Poet|Peace Builder|Public Speaker
...Humanity is my sun.

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 11:17:01 -0300
Subject: [wwpoenglish] Re: welcome
From: mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx
To: pathak06@xxxxxxxxx
CC: cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx; ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Surendra we feel honored

We will publish your bio at www.wwpo.orgFeel free to review the website and
check out this info in a week or so

María Cristina Azcona@macazcona

María Cristina Azcona

Respected Maria,
I am sending my profile.
Thanking you  with regards,Dr. Surendra Pathak,

Professor & Head, Department of Value
Director-Research & Dean-Social Sciences, Project Director: Interdisciplinary
Research Projects
& World Conference on Existential Harmony  (www.existentialharmony.org/)
Vice President GHA,
President- GHA-INDIA  (www.peacefromharmony.org),
Special Consultant :IAEWP (www.iaewp.org),
Member, WCPA (www.wcpa.biz/),
Member, Advisory Board
: Ground Report India www.groundreportindia.com websites : www.coexistence.in
IASE Deemed University, Gandhi Vidya  Mandir, Sardarshahar, 331401, Dist-Churu,
Rajasthan, India, Mobile: +91-9414086007,  www.iaseuniversity.org.in,
www.gandhividyamandir.org.in, www.bttc-gvm.org.in/, www.iaseve.org.in

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 7:49 PM, María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Surendra PATHAK
Thanks for communicating through wwpoenglish list
Please follow up sending emails with reflections and ideas to the group-digest

We need to read and all members wish to read on your great projects and
thougths about harmonious peace
Peace will arrive from  inner harmony and it is built on our own heartsWe need
to create a group where good treatment, good manners and cherising approach to
others will be the4 basis of a new humanity full of love and understanding

immediately we will add your name to the members list
we are so proud to receive your attention to the organization
Please send me the biography just as you want it published at the website and
apart the image  (your  face image) for it

So welcome with a big hug from our heart