[wwpoenglish] video: "G20 - Save The Planet"

  • From: "Michael Ellis" <mindquest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 13:33:10 +1100

Dear All

Our video

Maxwell is a pseudonym

Warm Wishes

ature%3Dem-share_video_user> Maxwell Ellison has shared a video with you on

Please can you promote and sign our new AVAAZ petition to the National
Leaders represented by the G20, who are gathering in Brisbane, Australia on
November 15 & 16 for their Annual Summit. We ask them to truly represent the
voice or the will of the majority of their people and the World's people. We
intend to present this petition to the G20 in Brisbane on November 15. We
have two weeks to collect as many signatures as we can.

Our National "leaders", represented by the G20, no longer represent the
voice or the will of the majority of their people and the World's people.
They only see short-term gains and the global economic system runs on the
assumption of infinite resources. One billion out of 7 billion people live
below poverty levels. With the threat of climate change and the likely
breach of planetary resource limits, human civilization faces an energy
emergency of global proportions. The growing threats to the human future of
Nuclear War and Global Climate Change now severely threaten our future and
all life on Earth. There is a saying that - Your lack of active
participation in politics does not exempt you from the responsibility for
the results.
During the last few decades, a radical change has occurred in humanity's
awareness of itself. With every new flexing of our cerebral muscle, we
assume greater power over phenomena of nature. However, over the millennia,
we have translated ourselves from oneness to aloneness and the discomfort of
this is beginning to bite. The truth is that all life on the planet is

A vast change in the way our leaders at the G20 summit think is required if
we and our planet are not to be severely mutilated. Up to now they are
leading humanity to destruction. The purpose of our petition is to ask G20
to reverse the potential loss of the human race by leading us to a positive
future for all of humanity

po2HQ%26feature%3Dem-share_video_user> G20 - Save The Planet

ature%3Dem-share_video_user> Maxwell Ellison

This is a video about the G20 Conference. Please sign our petition at:

We do not own the rights to the video clips used in this video. They have
only been used for entertainment purposes.
Special credit to: www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9REdcxfie3M
<http://www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9REdcxfie3M&h=2AQGgCKgn> &h=2AQGgCKgn

Song used:
The Troubles - U2
We do not own the right to this song. Only used for entertainment purposes.

Video Making Credits: Shourya Malhotra

 <http://support.google.com/youtube/?hl=en-GB> Help centre .
ons%3Ffeature%3Dem-share_video_user> Email options . Report spam

C2014 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066