[wwpoenglish] to new members (same in Spanish I will send)

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bruce Cook <amplicraft@xxxxxxxxx>, wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 16:40:41 -0300

 you are already being adhered  to the  English forum
There are two interactive digests one in English and one in Spanish

You will receive every three or four days a summary of everything sent
 (that´s the digest) and you can send thoughts or links or articles if you

You can respond to a shipment of someone answering the same digest
(clearing digest tail to avoid repetitions) or better starting a new
message putting as a matter (the emaill ´s title "responding to...")

You can then visit us at www.wwpo.org

(See the link on the Spanish homepage all translated into Spanish
This  SPANISH version is updated daily, including biographies)

if you cannot find yourself at the www.wwpo.org website, send me your photo
and biography

We will translate it for free and publish too!

Any questions let me know

*María Cristina Azcona*

*María Cristina Azcona*