[wwpoenglish] Re: [gha-peace] Re: [gha] Re: Re: TR: L'ACCORD DE PAIX A MINSK ENTRE L'UKRAINE ET LA RUSSIE = ENFIN !

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 13:41:23 -0300

Yulia I read perfectly well, I have my lens on, and usually  pay attention
although I dont participate daily

Anyway go ahead, I simply wanted to express myself freely

A hug and lots of love (Christian love) to you, to the victims and to all
Russia

*María Cristina Azcona*
*@macazcona*

*María Cristina Azcona*