[wwpoenglish] Interfaith Resources for Peace-Making from Paul McKenna

  • From: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 19:02:07 -0600

*Interfaith Curricula, Do-it-yourself Workshops & Educational Resources*

Dear interfaith colleagues:

In the last few months, we have added a number of new curricula and useful
educational resources to our website collection. These resources includeonline
courses, toolkits, best practices, do-it-yourself workshops, activities,
multifaith prayer services, guidelines, games, meditations, Powerpoint. *Extra
added bonus:* virtually all of these resources can be downloaded free of
charge. See link below.

These curricula can be used with a broad range of constituencies including
schools, youth groups, universities, community groups and grassroots
interfaith organizations. And these resources address a broad range of
issues such as education, social justice, ecology, peace-building,
conflict-resolution, spirituality, diversity and global consciousness.

I believe that this is one of the most comprehensive collections of
interfaith curricula on the Internet. Please feel free to forward this link
and announcement to colleagues and to post on websites and social media.
Here is the link:

Paul McKenna

Scarboro Missions Interfaith Dept.

2685 Kingston Road

Toronto, Ontario

Canada M1M 1M4

Tel. 416-261-7135 ext. 296

*“If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be
happy, practice compassion.