[wwpoenglish] Re: Harmonious Peace and a report on WWPO, call for opinions and a short article

  • From: <aladinbis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 14:46:10 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Maria Cristina,Honorable members of the Committee,
Thanks for your efforts and contribution to a better planet where at last will
reign a longlasting era of Peace and Harmony.
If I may add my modest contribution in search of solutions to reach this ideal,
it would be to create a comittee with film actors & directors in Hollywood to
induce them to curb violence in their films productions so that they search for
 other themes. War and violence on TV & movies is much too present and
infiltrate in a very subtle and insidious manner the mind of the children  of
the world.
Thanks for your kind attention.BlessingsSarah Carrere MbodjPoet & Music
composer from island of Gorée (Senegal)

     Le Lundi 10 novembre 2014 15h56, María Cristina Azcona
<mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

 Hi Laj
I havent received the trifold please resend to the group and to
worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx againWe need to create an academic research center
here at WWPO with your helpo and help from your group too

María Cristina Azcona@macazcona

María Cristina Azcona

Dear Maria:
Beautiful poem and it conveys the our need today to cultivate harmonyso that we
can achieve peace.
I'd sent you a trifold on the Institute of Global Harmony as a way to create a
Harmonious Civilization through education of all segments of society.
Our thesis is that our fragmented world torn apart with boundaries offaith,
race, culture, and nations can be sewn anew with education (proper
education),beginning with children to make a one world-harmonious.We'd be glad
to share with you our developments and partner with youto find collective
solutions.
Peace is individual choice (it is always there with us), which can only be had
and experienced individually.
Love and regards,Laj

 PLEASE, PUT YOUR HOME OR P.O. BOX ADDRESS HERE FOR ME.I HAVE SOME THING TO
SEND TO YOU.OF COURSE I PUT YOUR NAME AS AUTHOR AND YOUR E-MAIL TOO. TERESINKA
  On 2014-11-09 16:21, María Cristina Azcona wrote:
Thanks Teresinka, I hope with my name as author included
 María Cristina Azcona@macazcona  María Cristina Azcona

 THANK YOU VERY MUCH. GREAT POEM! I PRINTED ITTO SEND TO IWA MEMBERS ON PAPER.
TERESINKA  On 2014-11-09 10:41, María Cristina Azcona wrote:
 Harmonious PeaceMaria Cristina Azcona  Once upon a time a social group,far
away from this placeStarted to fight one against the otherWithout pause or
graceThere was a diversity of opinionsSo intense and rare,That it seemed
impossibleto find a way out of thereAnyway, by miracle it seemed,One of them
imposeda sense of humor never seenand everybody learned at the timeto discuss
in a better state of mindPeace arrives from harmony and it is timeTo
investigate and researchOn harmonious personalities:Harmonious sense of
humor,Harmonious sense of life,Harmonious way of communication, andHarmonious
motives to continuous smile.  Hello  Report about WORLDWIDE PEACE ORGANIZATION
It was created with the aim of developing a force capable of spreading a
massive and international wave of love and harmonious peace throughout the
world;  We feel we are capable  to  overcome once and for all the negative
energies of violence, hatred and war, terrorism, the blood of innocents,
genocide and death in general. We want to end rudeness worldwide leading to
poor management of aggressive impulses in the couple, the family, the
neighborhood, the city, the country and the worldWe will use all possible means
and especially our intellectual literary talent and our ability to generate a
free space for reflection thoughts and interchanging of ideas  where respect
for each other's ideas is the key to open the closed minds The key is how we
treat each other, at home, at work, at school and in NGOs where often it is
done exactly the opposite of what  is preached The idea is to create a new
style of social harmony among us, and a technique to resolve conflicts
peacefully We can do it, we are many and increasingly will be more. You can be
part of this collective endeavor for peace by simply sending an email saying
YES, I WANT Your name will integrate a list and  you will be able to start  to
participate following the simple instructions which we will send you by return
mail You are essential in our group of people who want a better world for
future generations, greener, purer, more caring and  in general,  more
harmonious and peaceful  Contact us now Founder President: Prof. Maria Cristina
Azcona Vice President Founder: Prof. Bruce Cook Honorary President: Dr. Ernesto
Kahan  OUR WEBSITE   www.wwpo.orgwww.facebook.com/worldwidepeaceorg   We have
created 2 groupswwpoenglish@freelists.orgwwpospanish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  we are
translating all messages from one group to the other to produce intercultural
encountering among spanish and english talking members   . Contact us:
mcrisazcona@gmail.comworldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx  SOON AT
Facebook.com/Twiter.com/    MISSION   Worldwide Peace Organization is a group
of human beings, mostly writers, educators, philosophers, scholars,
academicians and ordinary citizens, who really want to change reality towards a
better future for humankind. We think we can help the world to  live  free  of
terrorism, war and international conflicts through the interaction between
intellectuals  from  different cultures. We develop strategies based on our
writing and intellectual skills to convince the powerful governments and
religious leaders around the world to work together to stop the massacres,
assassinations and wars in the world. We have a strict set of values ​​where
human life is at the top of the pyramid, especially children of any
nationality. We act for the realization of our dreams. This action is through
publications, letters, articles and books in pro of adult education, continuing
education of the population and  education of childhood. We think that world
peace springs from the social harmony, and believe that social harmony is born
in the inner world, through inner peace, then a peaceful family group and then
neighborhoods, cities, and countries full of social harmony.As well we believe
that social peace and harmony arrives through just economic, political, and
social arrangements that respect universal human dignity, equality, and
freedom.We work to produce educational, literary contests and many activities
for children, adolescents and adults, to  make them  awake and conscientious
and become aware and see what is going on around, how the planet Earth is
becoming a bad place where darkness and death lurking under our noses. We
create Internet groups to discuss these values ​​and do joint research, working
together from a global perspective through email, Skype, LinkedIn, Facebook,
and use all kinds of Internet tools.   This interaction focuses on the
realization of research on the causes and consequences of war, terrorism, and
family and social violence. We believe that through articles and books as
multiple co-authors, we will be able to create a better world for the formation
of a new paradigm for future generations. Education of children is also one of
our goals. We believe that children are the hope and the seeds of a peaceful
world. We are sure that there is a duty to preserve the environment as the
basis of human life in a climate of respect. We also believe that inner peace
and des stress are the starting point for international peace and should be
transmitted in schools and homes .We are able to write  letters and organize
events to convince the authorities to change their mind and use their  power to
create state policies and regulations  around this idea of ​​peace from the
social harmony MARIA CRISTINA AZCONA      CALL FOR OPINIONS  We need to be
coauthors of WWPO mission and institutional charter around several topics
1.-How to build peace on Earth through...sistematic and non sistematic
education, justice, inner peace , enviromental preservation 2)How to end
international conflictiveness through  letters to politicians and petitions
3) Is it possible to create a new global citizenship?   4) Do we need a new
global government in rotation?  5)Submit your ideas and topics or even short
articles on the body of the email  Your opinions are seriously taken in
consideration to further publication in collective projects, books and more.
Please dare to talk we are all ears   MY OPINION  Maria Cristina AzconaPeace
arrives from harmony  Peace is a value, a human right, a duty, a condition but
also a climate. We can define Peace as a dynamic energy that is the root of
life. Peace can be classified in inner peace, family peace and social peace. It
is a value because it is an achievement, a precious treasure for individuals,
families and social groups. Peace is a human right; because any person has the
right to live in peace and to see his or her children grow in a peaceful
environment. Peace is a duty because all of us have the moral responsibility to
maintain the peace and to promote it at every place and at every moment. Peace
is a condition for natural life and for the growth of a healthy culture and a
healthy society. But first and foremost, Peace is a climate, and ambiance and
an atmosphere that is characterized by harmony, and concord. Peace is a dynamic
energy because its powerful strength allows the best part of our souls to
produce art, lyrics and good actions. This is what we may define as the mystery
of Peace. Harmony may be defined as (Webster Dictionary) The just adaptation of
parts to each other, in any system or combination of things, or in things, or
things intended to form a connected whole; such an agreement between the
different parts of a design or composition as to produce unity of effect; as,
the harmony of the universe or as: Concord or agreement in facts, opinions,
manners, interests, etc.; good correspondence; peace and friendship; as, good
citizens live in harmony. So, we may find easily the relation between peace and
harmony as harmonious relationships bring peace towards the intervenient parts.
But: How we possibly learn as society how to make our relationships, the net of
human social relations to become harmonious instead of conflictive? Is
harmonious different from conflictive? Or is it a "way" to resolve conflicts in
a harmonious way? In daily life, among people and authorities, into democratic
parties, into family groups, friends groups, and more, we will never find the
absence of conflict. In contrary, we fall on time to time, in many situations
that remain us of those knots in a golden chain. When a gold medal is sustained
by a chain, it is so fragile that it makes knots in itself is a common thing to
happen. There is only one way to resolve the knot and disarm it: By using a
needle, a metal needle to simply enlarge the knot and make it disappear and the
chain is again useful and relieved. In human relationships, there are many
critical "knots", and crisis and it is part of human bondage, so it is
impossible to avoid conflicts into the social group. But: we may transform the
crisis, the conflict itself in a useful system or tool to produce harmonization
in the group relations. How?  In front of a wave, we may find three different
ways of avoiding its destructive effect.1.-By swimming below the wave 2.-By
jumping over it3.-By surfing the wave. The conflict is a wave of sorrow and
anguish. In any human group, there are members who avoid the confrontation and
simply remain absent, silent, passive and inactive during the critical period.
There are others who confront the opponent (who differs in ideas and ways of
thinking) with aggressive bitter expressions. But there is a third type of
attitude, a third position that reveals the capability of human beings to
resolve crisis by using a harmonizing way of resolution. They "surf" the
problem, by managing the language, by using a revolutionary method to
communicate themselves with the opponents. Let us see the steps in this third
position: The wave is near. The surfer takes the surfing table and swims on the
wave.(The member gets into the discussion by messages full of counseling tips
and doesn't put him or herself in the position of an opponent. He (she) puts
him or herself in the position of a counselor towards the entire group
including him or herself too. The surfer stands up over the table and
harmoniously moves, meticulously by compensating the watery movements by
calculated short and detailed movements of the surfing table...The member
maintains his/her presence active into the discussion, never stops his/her
participation, responds to all the messages, always quiet, always serene,
always focused but never aggressive or bitter. The member keeps the humor, the
smile, his/her tranquility and makes all kind of efforts to control his-her own
temper, and impulsiveness, trying to follow up the problem till a good ending.
This member has found out a system to harmonize the discussion. Then peace
arrives as a result of a contagious type of communication, a sincere, placid
and unaggressive way of being into a group. This member has leaded the group to
a happy ending of the crisis. The rest on time will try to imitate this
attitude for seeing it as useful. So, I may define social harmony, in a
practical way, as the result of a human effort in the direction of the
development of creative, pacific solutions to the social crisis that arrive
from discussions and the unresolved different opinions towards a solution of
any conflict. María Cristina Azcona WWPO president    María Cristina
Azcona@macazcona  María Cristina Azcona

--
Dr. Laj Utreja
Director, Institute of Global Harmony