[wwpoenglish] Re: Harmonious Peace and a report on WWPO, call for opinions and a short article

  • From: ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 14:43:31 +0000

Dear Maria,Laj and all,
Success to any one who work for peace and education for peace.My two poems for
universel peace:

Peace and evolution
Let 's make of this century a symbol of evolution
Let'sprotect our globe from any pollution
Let 'sforget the war and his substitution
Let' s accept the others and their traditions
Let 's respect the thoughts, but not by obligation
Let 's propagate tolerance among generations
Let' s love our children it 'sour application
Let' s live together in peace with all nations
Let 's envisage the future by safeguarding civilizations
Let 's discover the World and its contradictions
Let' s classify science and language in first Position
Let 's guarantee technology and its promotion
Let 's favor information and its comprehension
Let 's Opt for a dialogue among religions
Let's discuss our ideas, our thoughts and decisions.
Let's think to the others and their opinions
Let 's Teach the culture of peace and its definition
Let 's Eliminate poverty, violence and discrimination.
Let 's Strive for human rights and its consolidation
Let 's improvethe role of women and their progression
Let 's Urge young people todevelop their imaginations
Let 's Fight against bad habits that affect globalization
Let 's Adopt auniversal society inharmonization
Let's see the world with beauty and inspiration
Let' s reach an universal love, is our solution
Let' s apply these words, is our good intention
Let' s sing together this poem, reflect your conviction
The glory of peace
Far from any idiology
Far from any religion
far from any ethnos group
far from any civilization
you are my  sister and brother
Although I do not divide you the ideas
although I do not divide you the religion
although I do not divide you the fatherland
I divide you humanism
the life is a culture
who does not have a border
peace is the heart of the life
love of the others
you desire gives for living
you are my friends
Although you are far
I do not know your face
but I know your heart
who share the love
you are ants of work
who move throughout the world
you are the white doves.
you are the glory of peace.
Dear friends,
Poetry, music, art they are ambassadors without borders .A song ,harmoniously
link various languages, cultures, religions and civilizations
.Amongus,they arethe poets, compositors, thinkers... And the singers are
sensitive people, they agree to sing for peace,the love, the tolerance, the
acceptance of the other, the children, the environment. I think
that the realization of this harmonious pearl is probably possible with
which, we will be able to accede to the hearts of the others, by
presenting these songs multi-languages, throughout the world and their
receipts will be used for continuation of our harmonious work.
Copy right :

Ammar Banni

With love and peace .
Ammar Banni

Le Mardi 11 novembre 2014 15h29, María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
a écrit :

Hi Dr LAJ UTREJA
http://www.instituteofglobalharmony.org/

Of course count on my advisory or whatever you want to contrinute academically
in research for your NGO

The spirit of WWPO is to create a network of Peace ngos around the globe that
effectively helps to create peace spirit on new generations worldwide

where thanks to Internet we create a concience of global citizensdhip in new
generations

Also I count on you for researching on peace for WWPO other orgabizations by
now through the group  I will translate and publish in the spanish forum of
WWPO whatever announcements you request for Spanish talking WWPO community

wwpospanish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

find members details  at www.wwpo.org membership

Thanks

María Cristina Azcona
@macazcona

María Cristina Azcona

Dear Maria and all:
>We are planning to establish an Institute of Global Harmony
>at Sardarshahr, India. Your assistance and support would be
>needed at several levels.
>You can contact me for questions and enquiries.
>Regards,
>Laj
>

>On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 2:25 AM, María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:
>
>Hi Laj
>>

>>I havent received the trifold please resend to the group and to
>>worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx again
>>We need to create an academic research center here at WWPO with your helpo
>>and help from your group too
>>

>>María Cristina Azcona
>>@macazcona
>>

>>María Cristina Azcona

>>Dear Maria:
>>>

>>>Beautiful poem and it conveys the our need today to cultivate harmony
>>>so that we can achieve peace.
>>>

>>>I'd sent you a trifold on the Institute of Global Harmony as a way to create
>>>a Harmonious Civilization through education of all segments of society.
>>>

>>>Our thesis is that our fragmented world torn apart with boundaries of
>>>faith, race, culture, and nations can be sewn anew with education (proper
>>>education),
>>>beginning with children to make a one world-harmonious.
>>>We'd be glad to share with you our developments and partner with you
>>>to find collective solutions.
>>>

>>>Peace is individual choice (it is always there with us), which can only be
>>>had and experienced individually.
>>>

>>>Love and regards,
>>>Laj

 what we may define as the mystery of Peace. Harmony may be defined as (Webster
Dictionary) The just adaptation of parts to each other, in any system or
combination of things, or in things, or things intended to form a connected
whole; such an agreement between the different parts of a design or composition
as to produce unity of effect; as, the harmony of the universe or as: Concord
or agreement in facts, opinions, manners, interests, etc.; good correspondence;
peace and friendship; as, good citizens live in harmony. So, we may find easily
the relation between peace and harmony as harmonious relationships bring peace
towards the intervenient parts. But: How we possibly learn as society how to
make our relationships, the net of human social relations to become harmonious
instead of conflictive? Is harmonious different from conflictive? Or is it a
"way" to resolve conflicts in a harmonious way? In daily life, among people and
authorities, into democratic
 parties, into family groups, friends groups, and more, we will never find the
absence of conflict. In contrary, we fall on time to time, in many situations
that remain us of those knots in a golden chain. When a gold medal is sustained
by a chain, it is so fragile that it makes knots in itself is a common thing to
happen. There is only one way to resolve the knot and disarm it: By using a
needle, a metal needle to simply enlarge the knot and make it disappear and the
chain is again useful and relieved. In human relationships, there are many
critical "knots", and crisis and it is part of human bondage, so it is
impossible to avoid conflicts into the social group. But: we may transform the
crisis, the conflict itself in a useful system or tool to produce harmonization
in the group relations. How?  In front of a wave, we may find three different
ways of avoiding its destructive effect.1.-By swimming below the wave 2.-By
jumping over it3.-By surfing the
 wave. The conflict is a wave of sorrow and anguish. In any human group, there
are members who avoid the confrontation and simply remain absent, silent,
passive and inactive during the critical period. There are others who confront
the opponent (who differs in ideas and ways of thinking) with aggressive bitter
expressions. But there is a third type of attitude, a third position that
reveals the capability of human beings to resolve crisis by using a harmonizing
way of resolution. They "surf" the problem, by managing the language, by using
a revolutionary method to communicate themselves with the opponents. Let us see
the steps in this third position: The wave is near. The surfer takes the
surfing table and swims on the wave.(The member gets into the discussion by
messages full of counseling tips and doesn't put him or herself in the position
of an opponent. He (she) puts him or herself in the position of a counselor
towards the entire group including him
 or herself too. The surfer stands up over the table and harmoniously moves,
meticulously by compensating the watery movements by calculated short and
detailed movements of the surfing table...The member maintains his/her presence
active into the discussion, never stops his/her participation, responds to all
the messages, always quiet, always serene, always focused but never aggressive
or bitter. The member keeps the humor, the smile, his/her tranquility and makes
all kind of efforts to control his-her own temper, and impulsiveness, trying to
follow up the problem till a good ending. This member has found out a system to
harmonize the discussion. Then peace arrives as a result of a contagious type
of communication, a sincere, placid and unaggressive way of being into a group.
This member has leaded the group to a happy ending of the crisis. The rest on
time will try to imitate this attitude for seeing it as useful. So, I may
define social harmony, in a
 practical way, as the result of a human effort in the direction of the
development of creative, pacific solutions to the social crisis that arrive
from discussions and the unresolved different opinions towards a solution of
any conflict.