[wwpoenglish] Re: Happy birthday Profesor Bruce Cook

  • From: ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bruce Cook <amplicraft@xxxxxxxxx>, "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 08:28:59 +0000

Dear Bruce and all,
Firstly, sorry for being late to tell you happy birthday, a life full of these
beautiful things, because I was away from my computer and internet, since
December 8, for a tour in France, Brussels and Amsterdam where I presented WWPO
and IFLAC because I had that opportunity.
My report will be written after my return to Algeria , December 17.
Love and Peace
Ammar Banni

Le Vendredi 12 décembre 2014 18h39, Bruce Cook <amplicraft@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Dear Maria, Ernesto, everyone,
Thanks very much for your kind wishes.  It's such a privilege to be working
with each of you.

Sent using CloudMagic

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Prof. Ernesto Kahan <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Bruce