[wwpoenglish] Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR ERNESTO KAHAN With the answer

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Maria Cristina Azcona-WWPO" <worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx>, <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:04:50 +0200

Dear Maria Cristina Azcona.

Thanks a lot for your poem for my birthday and friendship that unites us. I am
very excited and thankful for that.

You are a very special person and a great leader for peace on Earth.

I want to apologize again for having being almost inactive in the network due
to some health problems that almost disappeared. Nothing serious to worry
about. Is a herniated lumbar disc that put me separated from my PC almost a
month also to a viral condition that seems I got in the flights. Love

To you and all all the best for the holidays and the new Year 2015

Your brother in soul, Ernesto