[wwpoenglish] Fwd: welcome

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 11:20:52 -0300

Hi Surendra PATHAK

Thanks for communicating through wwpoenglish list

Please follow up sending emails with reflections and ideas to the

We need to read and all members wish to read on your great projects and
thougths about harmonious peace

Peace will arrive from  inner harmony and it is built on our own hearts
We need to create a group where good treatment, good manners and cherising
approach to others will be the4 basis of a new humanity full of love and

immediately we will add your name to the members list

we are so proud to receive your attention to the organization

Please send me the biography just as you want it published at the website
and apart the image  (your  face image) for it

So welcome with a big hug from our heart

*María Cristina Azcona*

*María Cristina Azcona*