[wwpoenglish] Fwd: lectures now posted

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 17:01:53 -0300

*María Cristina Azcona*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martin, Glen <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2015-02-04 15:22 GMT-03:00
Subject: lectures now posted
To: "Martin, Glen" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Dear friends and colleagues,

The lectures that I gave at the Grand Global Peace meet in India, January
3-10, 2015, are now posted on my website at

I am pleased to announce that WCPA leaders will also be participating in
the “Grand Global Peace Meet II” taking place in India this month of
February 2015.  We will keep you posted about this.

Please continue to promote the 14th session of the Provisional World
Parliament for Kolkata in December.  We also have the Building the New
World Conference coming up at Radford University in May.  I have reattached
both of these announcements for your convenience.

In peace and hope,

*Dr. Glen T. Martin*

President, World Constitution and Parliament Association (WCPA)

President, Institute on World Problems (IOWP) www.worldproblems.net

Professor, Philosophy and Peace Studies, Radford University

Laureate, GUSI Peace Prize International