[wwpoenglish] Fwd: [gha-peace] World Environment Day

  • From: Bruce Cook <amplicraft@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 18:42:11 -0500

Sent using CloudMagic

--------Forwarded message--------
From: Adolf Shvedchikov < adolfps@xxxxxxxxx [adolfps@xxxxxxxxx] >
Date: Mon, May 18, 2015 at 4:13 PM
Subject: Fwd: [gha-peace] World Environment Day
To: < gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] >
Dear Dr. T. Ashok Chakravarthy:
Many thanks for your information about World Environment Day, June 5th. Let me
hope that you are OK, I wish all the best to you and your friends. Here you
will find my new collection of poems for your pleasure and
consideration. Perhaps you may publish some of these poems in your Magazine.
With Best Wishes,
Dr. Adolf P. Shvedchikov, Ph.D. Los Angeles, California, USA

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 6:21 PM, Ashokchakravarthy Tholana <
tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx [tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx] > wrote:
Dear Promoters of Universal Welfare,

Each year, the United Nations Environment Programme aims at stabilizing the
well-being of humanity , the environment and the functioning of economy through
its programme titled,
‘World Environment Day’ (WED), scheduled on 5th June. In commemoration of the
2015 WED theme " Seven Billion Dreams. One Planet. Consume with Care ", as
promoter of universal welfare, please partake to promote the same by
forwarding / clicking the link : https://youtu.be/DfDR6leuKvc

Poetically Yours
Dr. T. Ashok Chakravarthy, D.Lit., International Poet – Review Writer Universal
Peace Ambassador, Vice-Chair, Global Harmony Association, # 16-2-836/L, Plot-39
Madhavnagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad – 500 059 [AP] INDIA
http://www.worldpeacepoetry.com [http://www.worldpeacepoetry.com/]