[wwpoenglish] Fwd: [gha-peace] Re: [gha-peace] Re: [gha-peace] Re: [gha-peace] RE: [gha-peace] Re: [gha-peace] Re: [gha-peace] Re: “U.S. War Crimes against Humanity. Video Evidence for an International Tribunal”

  • From: Maria Cristina Azcona-WWPO <worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 11:20:51 -0300

---------- Mensaje reenviado ----------
De: "M. Ross DeWitt" <mrossdewitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Fecha: mar 17, 2015 3:57 PM
Asunto: [gha-peace] Re: [gha-peace] Re: [gha-peace] Re: [gha-peace] RE:
[gha-peace] Re: [gha-peace] Re: [gha-peace] Re: “U.S. War Crimes against
Humanity. Video Evidence for an International Tribunal”
Para: "gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks also to Dr. Leo Semashko, for his tireless efforts, and to Frank
Dorrel and his associates for putting together this proof of military
complicity, since WWII, in attempting to bully the entire world. It's fair
to ask, who or what is behind this conspiracy of ill intent. It's easy to
point the finger at this or that nation, this or that leader, this or that
secret group, such as the Illuminati or a banker elite, for which others
have provided mountains of evidence. None of our finger pointing solves the
problem, as those in power gain more and more power, and those who expose
them are eliminated by various means, including stroke & fake suicide.

For 12 months I have appealed to every UN nation state, including UN
observers, to treaty with off-planet beings who have our backs, want
nothing from us except permission to destroy nuclear weapons and all other
ways to destroy our planet. On Jan. 7 a final appeal failed due to trust
issues, both sides, so a temporary protectorate was established & all
nuclear weapons deactivated.

Evidence of this surfaced when several attempts to escalate conflicts
failed, left Qs. unanswered as to what occurred, failed to be triggers for
WWIII. Leaders on the firing line know they are being used, confer behind
the scenes, to avoid being eliminated for failing to follow orders given,
by those who pull the strings. Peace groups know to not falsely accuse
sincere efforts to instruct. Those who ignore this courtesy reveal their
agenda, which is not what they pretend. I've had this happen twice, in
recent days.

For this reason, I ask those who receive this message to not engage in
questioning each other's motives, re: information shared. Political
activism is not a dirty word, until it takes up arms to shoot down those
suspected, and charged without evidence of ill intent. For 60 years I've
been on the firing line, falsely accused of every evil deed imaginable,
except that of shedding blood. I thank you for reading this to the end, if
that's the case, instead of saying I'm this or that. My given name is Nancy
Ahrens, but I was required to take an aka to get a doctorate, earned many
years before, but credit given to others for my work. My aka is not gender
specific, so those who don't know me assume that I am male, but I'm not. I
have grandchildren who call me Gram. NJA.

  On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 11:01 AM, Prof. Ernesto Kahan <
ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  I enjoyed the exchange letter and opinions among Kae, takis and Julia
Ernesto Kahan

*From:* Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
*To:* Frank Dorrel <fdorrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; fdorrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Cc:* gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Date:* 2015/3/16, Mon 22:02
*Subject:* [gha-peace] Re: “U.S. War Crimes against Humanity. Video
Evidence for an International Tribunal”

 Dear Frank,

I was glad to publish all of your video evidences of the USA war crimes
against humanity, starting since the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and
Nagasaki in 1945, on a special page of our website “Peace from
Harmony” (*http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=616
<http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=616>*) with its banner: “U.S.
War Crimes against Humanity. Video Evidence for an International Tribunal”
on the main page and with my little editing and commentary.

Many thanks for your great work in peacemaking exposing the USA war crimes
against humanity, which are very important empirical base for Global Peace
Science (GPS) and which will be published in this book in January
2016: *www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585
<http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585>*

The best harmony wishes,
Dr. Leo Semashko,