[wwpoenglish] Fwd: FW: Gratitude - Message from Harold W. Becker

  • From: Maria Cristina Azcona-WWPO <worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 17:27:20 -0300

From: The_Love_Foundation_Inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: azconacristina@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Gratitude - Message from Harold W. Becker
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 17:48:09 +0000

Click to view this email in a browser
       [image: Banner The Love Foundation square calibri 680x680]

*   Inspiring People to Love Unconditionally*

By Harold W. Becker

      [image: large_box_top.gif]

(Excerpted from *Unconditional Love - An Unlimited Way of Being

[image: Harold W. Becker 102714 011 8x10 toned]
The unending qualities of life constantly surround us with natural beauty
of unbelievable proportions. The wind plays upon the waves of water while
the rose releases its fragrance of joy. As the rain splashes, a wondrous
rainbow appears upon the sky while the ground anchors the living monument
of a mighty tree which in turn, transforms energy so that we may breathe
oxygen. All these natural experiences abound in limitless expression
everywhere upon this globe. How many times do we stop and take notice?

Each moment of life we use physical objects and resources to provide
nourishment, comfort, and convenience for our lives. We bathe, feed, and
clothe our bodies with the treasures of this planet. We adorn ourselves in
the minerals and metals of the earth. Our physical homes, places of
employment, and means of conveyance all come from the physical riches of
this world. All four elements provide the life sustaining qualities we
require to move our bodies about and experience this corporeal reality.

Besides the physical relationship with this grand school, there are the
metaphysical or transcendent qualities that go beyond the physical sensory
capacity. This is our spiritual connection to life and the Universe, and
this life force energy provides us with intelligence, imagination, wisdom,
and love. More importantly, without this direct line of life-giving energy,
we cease to exist as a physical being. Our Higher Self is our conscious
link to all potential, including our ability to exist and function upon
this planet.

The dimensions and possibilities of life astound the normal capacity of
human thinking. We dream, feel, think, imagine, and experience our reality
in a totally individual and unique way. No other being can see and
experience life the same way we do. We have the full creative power to mold
and evolve energy to manifest a reality that blesses and uplifts all. This
amazing power stands quiescent within our world until we acknowledge,
unfold and use its potential.

The only thing the universe ever asks for in return is love. Within this
love is the quality of gratitude. All energy comes to us unqualified and
without limit. We are the ones that stipulate and clothe it with either
beauty or limitation. In every thought, condition, feeling, or experience,
there is an opportunity to express gratitude to life for the bounty made

Each moment we breathe we use energy. Every drop of water, meal we ingest,
and physical movement we take, comes from this incredible energy. The
things we use for convenience, comfort, and work, also find expression from
this power source. Our lives are simply on loan to us. It all comes to us
naturally with just our love in return as caretakers of the physical forms
in our reality.

Life is this simple. We, as limited human beings, make it hard and
difficult. We place judgments, opinions, and criticism where there is no
need. We hate, become angry, and suffer pain unnecessarily. The limited
personality/ego constantly hoards and wastes this energy. In its wisdom,
the universe never identifies with our suffering, instead it points the way
to graceful perfection and allows us to accept and claim this potential.

Gratitude is a wonderful way to experience this world through peace,
freedom, and joy. When we recognize the limitless good contained in every
moment, we begin to know the grace that flows through life. Acknowledging
all experiences as being helpful in some way, does immeasurable good to
correcting wayward thoughts and feelings. Thankfulness helps release our
hold upon old energy that limits and binds us.

Awareness in life expands when we embrace the fact that everything happens
for a reason and we admit responsibility for our part. In every condition,
event, situation, and problem, there is a true and underlying cause. The
outer world is only a reflection of energy set into motion. When we
gratefully welcome responsibility for the role we play, the correction and
solution automatically come forth. Then it is up to us to insure that we do
not repeat this activity. ...

The process of gratitude includes accepting and honoring our self. The
power we use is available to us because of our magnificent ability as
spiritual beings. We learn this through our efforts of conscious expansion.
We are angels playing in the field of all physical and nonphysical
possibilities. When we are grateful to ourselves for our personal efforts,
strength, perseverance, and courage, we automatically share this with the
rest of creation. ...

Honor the people, places, and things in your life. Observe the many
intricate aspects that comprise the physical experiences we have. Realize
that the earth nourishes your body and provides for your material existence
while the sun provides the possibilities. As a self conscious being, you
get to influence this action by loving it with all of your heart. When you
do, gratitude will be your tribute to this marvelous existence.

Take loving care of everyone and everything and you will live like an
angel. Graciously accept the good that permeates your reality. Let your
angel friends help you share in this experience. Thank your Higher Self and
all of Creation for the opportunity to be here. Once you feel this in your
heart, you will fly free forever.

Love and hugs,

*Harold W. Becker *Founder and President
The Love Foundation

   [image: large_box_bottom.gif]

*Thank you for supporting*
*The Love Foundation*
*Tuesday, December 2nd*

[image: x-click-but21]

Or mail to:
The Love Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 691911
Orlando, FL 32869-1911

Our deepest gratitude to every one of you for your continued support and
especially for sharing the vision of unconditional love with us.
100% of your contributions go to
supporting our programs

  *Did you know?*

When you shop at Amazon.com via this link
, AmazonSmiles
 donates a portion to The Love Foundation.
[image: ccmtblv2-200]

Harold''s books can be found on www.amazon.com/author/haroldwbecker

[image: Book cover collage Harold W Becker]

Harold is available for public appearances too! Visit *Internal Insights
 - "empowering people through self-awareness and unconditional love."
   All of Harold''s previous inspirational messages can be found on our web
Visit Special Messages
 or Inspirations

*Visit Us*

Find us on
[image: facebook_32 2]
 [image: twitter_32 2]
 [image: youtube_32 2]
 [image: linkedin_32 2]
 [image: gplus-32]

 [image: Earth Blue Marble cropped]

The Love Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization with the mission of
inspiring people to love unconditionally. Established in 2000, TLF has
become the globally recognized leading resource for understanding and
applying unconditional love. Our vision is to assist people by building a
practical foundation and experience of love within individuals and society
as a whole.

As always, we are honored to share this journey of unconditional love
through our various programs and interactions. From all of us at The Love
Foundation, we wish you abundant joy, laughter and unconditional love.
     Email: hwbecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this
message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the
following link: Unsubscribe
   Click here
to forward this email to a friend
  The Love Foundation, Inc
PO Box 691911
Orlando, Florida 32869-1911
Read <http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html> the
VerticalResponse marketing policy.
  [image: Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!]