[wwpoenglish] Fw: VoiceAmerica:CHINTAMANI YOGI , June 25, 2012, Noon HST, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST

  • From: "chintamani yogi" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mail2cmyogi@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 03:30:26 +0000 (UTC)

      On Saturday, July 7, 2012 2:14 PM, chintamani yogi
<mail2cmyogi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

| i'm sorry if you have received it already; thanks

Namaste, Please find the link to listen my interview. Thanks
http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/61791/spiritual-and-values-based-education-for-global-peace

From: Audrey Kitagawa <dmaudrey@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: VoiceAmerica:CHINTAMANI YOGI , June 25, 2012, Noon HST, 3:00 PM PST,
6:00 PM EST
Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 1:25 PM

|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
|  |

|  |  |  |

|  |

|  |
|  |
|  |
|  | Monday at 3 PM Pacific Time on VoiceAmerica 7th Wave Channel |  |
|  |
|  |
|  |

Our Sacred Journey

Spiritual and Values Based Education For Global Peace

June 25, 2012
Educating children in academic excellence as well as spiritual, cultural and
moral values equips them to face life's challenges and develop their hearts of
compassionate service to humankind. A holistic education which promotes
universal values such as love, peace and service, steeped in the appreciation
of and understanding of their own culture as well as the culture of others,
fosters understanding and harmony between people. When children are given a
sound spiritual foundation through values based education they can comprehend
their responsibilities to themselves and the world, and live inspired lives for
the betterment of society. Chintamani Yogi has dedicated his life to help
educate orphaned and under privileged children in Nepal. The principal and
coordinator of three nonprofit schools, and founder of several community based
organizations, he lives simply, and serves without financial compensation so
that marginalized children can have better lives. Learn More » Missed the Live
Shows? Past Episodes are available On Demand and Podcast Ready. |

 |  |
|  |
|  | Listen Live toVoiceAmerica 7th Wave Be sure to tune into
Our Sacred Journey Log on to Listen:www.voiceamerica.com Questions? Comments?
Call: 1-866-472-5795 |  |

 |  |
|  |  |  |  |  |  |