[wwpoenglish] Fw: Fw: visitor

  • From: "chintamani yogi" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mail2cmyogi@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 10:37:24 +0000 (UTC)

On Tuesday, January 27, 2015 4:38 PM, Joan O'Connor <joanoco@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hi Yogi Ji This is what has been organised for Uni SA with Rob . We can talk
more next week.Cheers Joanxx  From:
|  |
|  |
|   Dr. Chintamani Yogi   Dr Yogi has founded and leads several organizations
in Nepal all with a strong and conscious commitment to interfaith ideals. In
particular, he established the Hindu VidyaPeeth movement consisting of 3
schools (www.hvp-nepal.org ) supporting underprivileged and orphaned children
to receive education on a non profit basis. The children are encouraged to
develop human virtues such as peace, harmony and love in the form of
international brotherhood. He also established Shanti Sewa Ashram whose
objectives are:  “To promote peace and spirituality at every level of society,
to help the poor and disadvantaged, and to provide a forum for spiritual and
peace-oriented organizations in an attempt to unite the effort.”   In addition,
he founded a Youth Society for Peace aiming to support young people in
understanding the values of peace, tolerance and selfless service, and to
develop various projects enabling these ideals to be put to voluntary action,
for example a street-children food program designed to provide food, crre and
education. Similarly, he runs various other community based programs-Helping
Children Study Club, Children's Peace Home and Women's Education/Training
Program etc to reform society in totality.  To register for this event please
email EDSResearch@xxxxxxxxxxxx   or phone 8302 4215 | Event detailsDate
Wednesday 4 February, 2015

Time
2 – 4pm

Venue
G1-04, Magill Campus
St Bernards Road, MagillRSVP
EDSResearch@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or
08 8302 4215 |
| © 2014 University of South Australia | CRICOS Provider Number: 00121B

DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: While every effort is made by the University to ensure
that accurate information is disseminated through this medium the University of
South Australia makes no representation about the content and suitability of
this information for any purpose. It is provided 'as is' without express or
implied warranty.View our privacy statement | Unsubscribe |

        Associate Professor Robert HattamAssociate Head of School:
ResearchDirector: Centre for Research in EducationSchool of Education  ( 08
8302 4226    * robert.hattam@xxxxxxxxxxxx

JPEG image

JPEG image