[wwpoenglish] Educational resources

  • From: "Hilarie Roseman" <hilarieroseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'wwpoenglish digest users'" <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:14:10 +1100

Dear Paul, thank you so much for your educational resources.  I have carefully
saved them and will go through them when I have some time.  Its such a positive
thing to do to share the educational knowledge that you have with us,
sincerely, Hilarie Roseman

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 19:02:07 -0600
Subject: [wwpoenglish] Interfaith Resources for Peace-Making from Paul McKenna
From: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>

*Interfaith Curricula, Do-it-yourself Workshops & Educational Resources* Dear
interfaith colleagues:

In the last few months, we have added a number of new curricula and useful
educational resources to our website collection. These resources includeonline
courses, toolkits, best practices, do-it-yourself workshops, activities,
multifaith prayer services, guidelines, games, meditations, Powerpoint. *Extra
added bonus:* virtually all of these resources can be downloaded free of
charge. See link below.

These curricula can be used with a broad range of constituencies including
schools, youth groups, universities, community groups and grassroots interfaith
organizations. And these resources address a broad range of issues such as
education, social justice, ecology, peace-building, conflict-resolution,
spirituality, diversity and global consciousness.

I believe that this is one of the most comprehensive collections of interfaith
curricula on the Internet. Please feel free to forward this link and
announcement to colleagues and to post on websites and social media.
Here is the link:

Paul McKenna

Scarboro Missions Interfaith Dept.

2685 Kingston Road

Toronto, Ontario

Canada M1M 1M4

Tel. 416-261-7135 ext. 296

*“If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be
happy, practice compassion.

End of wwpoenglish Digest V2 #26