[wwpoenglish] A prayer for Leo

  • From: "Hilarie Roseman" <hilarieroseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 14:06:40 +1100

A letter to all on worldwide peace.

It has come to my notice that Professor Leo Semashko of St. Petersburg
Russia is copying the antics of others by getting people to make cartoons of
President Obama of USA.  Satirical cartoons, one of which is on the peace
and harmony website , depicts a tongue- hanging- out Obama sending off a
bomb with an arrow head that shows his Noble Peace Prize.  I was with Leo
when he first started his website, and drew the masthead, the Holy Spirit as
a dove bringing love to the hearts of the man, the woman and the child, the
harmony of which would flow throughout the world. The text stated that
children would be his priority.  I have been praying for Professor Semashko
all this time since then, and now ask you to pray for him with me, as an
interfaith endeavour, that he may turn away from humiliation and undignified
cartoons to a more peaceful way of life on his website.  In my faith, Jesus
Christ asks us to pray for our enemies and do good to those who persecute
us, also that if we want to be forgiven, we must ourselves forgive others.
Hilarie Roseman