[wugsteering] Website Users Group Program: The Basics of E-Marketing

  • From: "Kronfeld, Suzanne" <KRONFELDS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:13:54 -0500

Dear Website Users Group Steering Committee Members:
As you know, the notice and registration form for the upcoming Website Users
Group session on November 20th was sent out to the agencies in our network.
We hope that each of you are planning to attend as well--it promises to be
an excellent session, as you well know, since you helped to plan it! So that
we may have an exact count of attendees that day, could you please complete
and return the registration form? For your convenience, you will find a copy
of this form below.

Thanks and see you on the 20th.

Suzanne Kronfeld and

Sally Kaplan

UJA-Federation of New York
WEBSITE USERS GROUP PROGRAM

"THE BASICS OF E-MARKETING"
Online Marketing Communications Strategy and Tactics
Thursday, November 20, 2003
3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
UJA-Federation  130 East 59th Street

Click  <http://www.ujafedny.org/site/R?i=IFcxQB38vR7LD9vZkw9xAw..> here to
register online

You have probably asked the following questions more than once:  "How can I
woo the right people to my Web Site on a non-profit marketing budget (or
lack thereof)? and "How can I make the 'right people' want to visit again
and again?"  This workshop will help you answer those questions and will
cover:
· Making a place for online marketing into your organization's strategic
communications plan
· The basics of user-friendly Web copywriting and design
· Creating an online press area journalists will want to use
· The information that you should put on your "Support Us" page
· Search engine optimization "on the cheap"
· What to consider when you consider e-mail marketing

Time will be allotted for networking and for discussing needs and interests
of participants.

Presenter:
Kate Hartnick Elliott is the President and Founder of Hartnick Consulting,
Inc.  Her firm provides marketing strategy, branding, public relations, and
other communications solutions for clients.  A well-known marketing expert,
Kate has spoken on marketing topics at the New School, The Support Center
for Nonprofit Management, Columbia and Vanderbilt Business Schools, and to
Carnegie Corporation of New York and Seedco grantees.

UJA-Federation Network Website Users Group Steering Committee:  Bernie
Kosberg, Chair,  Stephen Carl, Michael Davis, Jason Gitlin, Morry Galonoy,
David Hollander, Sally Kaplan, Karen Kolodny, Suzanne Kronfeld, Jason Selss,
and Sandy Williams.

RSVP BY:  November 4, 2003       Fee:  $10 per person

 <http://www.ujafedny.org/site/R?i=QDdRAkD-VMzLD9vZkw9xAw..> Click here to
register online.

For further information, please contact:  Sally Kaplan kaplans@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:kaplans@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  or 212-836-1203
Suzanne Kronfeld   kronfelds@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kronfelds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
or 212-836-1229.

Future session topics to include:  Writing and Managing your Website's
Content and Information Technology.

This Website Users Group session is open to affiliated agencies in the
UJA-Federation network and is part of an ongoing, effort to provide
opportunities for continuous exchange of information and ideas,
collaborative efforts, and cooperative learning.

  <http://www.ujafedny.org/site/PixelServer?j=-lRxn-ooU3PLD9vZkw9xAw..>

UJA-Federation cares for those in need,
rescues those in harm's way, and
renews and strengthens the Jewish people
in New York, in Israel, and around the world.

To send a message to the group simply send email to
wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To respond to an already posted message, simply hit reply.

To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to
wugsteering-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

**Please note**: Online, searchable archives of our list postings are
available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/wugsteering  Each list's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.

There's a FAQ at http://www.freelists.org/help/faq.html if you have any
questions about this list.