[wugsteering] Re: Web Users Group Steering Committee List

  • From: "m o r r y" <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:52:12 -0400

Hello everyone,

I host a list on Freelists and because the archives are accessible publicly
on the web you should be careful and not put in any info that you don't want
public.  The system already strips out e-mail addresses (this prevents spam)
but it doesn't strip out names, phone numbers etc. so be aware of this if
you have a default signature in your e-mail. You might want to "clip" your
postings.

Morry