[wugsteering] Re: UJA-Federation Website Users Group Email Discussion Forum

  • From: "Bernie Kosberg" <bkosberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:08:34 -0400

From: wugsteering-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Stephen Carl
Sent: Thu 6/17/2004 3:08 PM
To: 'wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [wugsteering] Re: UJA-Federation Website Users Group Email Discussion

212.415.5445
scarl@xxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Kronfeld, Suzanne [mailto:KRONFELDS@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 2:36 PM
To: 'wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Forum

We are finally ready to go live with this next week.  If you have not
received any information on this, it is essentially an e-mail based forum
that allows members of our web users group to post questions regarding any
web-related issues, respond to inquiries made by others, or simply read what
others are talking about.

We think it would be a great idea for members of our steering committee to
join this list, so if you have not yet joined, please reply to this email
and I will add you to the list.

Thanks!
Suzanne Kronfeld

To send a message to the group simply send email to
wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To respond to an already posted message, simply hit reply.

To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to
wugsteering-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field..

**Please note**: Online, searchable archives of our list postings are
available at http://www.freelists.org/archives/wugsteering  Each list's
archive is automatically updated as new messages come in.

There's a FAQ at http://www.freelists.org/help/faq.html if you have any
questions about this list.

To send a message to the group simply send email to
wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To respond to an already posted message, simply hit reply.

To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to
wugsteering-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

**Please note**: Online, searchable archives of our list postings are
available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/wugsteering  Each list's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.

There's a FAQ at http://www.freelists.org/help/faq.html if you have any
questions about this list.

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat