[wugsteering] Re: UJA-Federation Website Users Group Email Discussion Forum

  • From: "Kaplan, Sally" <KAPLANS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:59:52 -0400

great

-----Original Message-----
From: Kronfeld, Suzanne [mailto:KRONFELDS@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thu, June 17, 2004 2:36 PM
To: 'wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [wugsteering] UJA-Federation Website Users Group Email
Discussion Forum

We are finally ready to go live with this next week.  If you have not
received any information on this, it is essentially an e-mail based forum
that allows members of our web users group to post questions regarding any
web-related issues, respond to inquiries made by others, or simply read what
others are talking about.

We think it would be a great idea for members of our steering committee to
join this list, so if you have not yet joined, please reply to this email
and I will add you to the list.

Thanks!
Suzanne Kronfeld

To send a message to the group simply send email to
wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To respond to an already posted message, simply hit reply.

To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to
wugsteering-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

**Please note**: Online, searchable archives of our list postings are
available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/wugsteering  Each list's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.

There's a FAQ at http://www.freelists.org/help/faq.html if you have any
questions about this list.