[wugsteering] UJA-Federation Website Users Group Email Discussion Forum

  • From: "Kronfeld, Suzanne" <KRONFELDS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:35:47 -0400

We are finally ready to go live with this next week.  If you have not
received any information on this, it is essentially an e-mail based forum
that allows members of our web users group to post questions regarding any
web-related issues, respond to inquiries made by others, or simply read what
others are talking about.

We think it would be a great idea for members of our steering committee to
join this list, so if you have not yet joined, please reply to this email
and I will add you to the list.

Thanks!
Suzanne Kronfeld

To send a message to the group simply send email to
wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To respond to an already posted message, simply hit reply.

To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to
wugsteering-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

**Please note**: Online, searchable archives of our list postings are
available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/wugsteering  Each list's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.

There's a FAQ at http://www.freelists.org/help/faq.html if you have any
questions about this list.