[wugsteering] UJA-Federation Web Users Group Meeting Planning

  • From: "Kronfeld, Suzanne" <KRONFELDS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:57:45 -0400

On Tuesday, August 10 from 2-3, Sally and I will be meeting with Joel
Baskin, AllSector Technology's Network Operations Director to plan the =
next
WUG session on IT issues.  The meeting will take place at our offices on
59th street in the Singer room on the 2nd floor.

Would anyone like to join us to help plan the next session?

Or, if you are unable to join us, do you have any suggestions for topics
that could be covered as far as IT issues?  The original survey we did =
of
the WUG members stated that they were most interested in learning about =
the
following topics:

-Security (firewalls, anti-virus software, content filters)
-Databases and reporting
-Back up (data/system backup and contingency planning)

Thoughts? ideas?

UJA-Federation cares for those in need,=20
rescues those in harm's way, and =20
renews and strengthens the Jewish people=20
in New York, in Israel, and around the world.

To send a message to the group simply send email to
wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To respond to an already posted message, simply hit reply.

To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to
wugsteering-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

**Please note**: Online, searchable archives of our list postings are
available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/wugsteering  Each list's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.

There's a FAQ at http://www.freelists.org/help/faq.html if you have any
questions about this list.