[wugsteering] Test

  • From: "Gitlin, Jason" <GITLINJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:23:26 -0500

This is just a test message. We are making sure that this list is working
properly. You can disregard this message.

UJA-Federation cares for those in need,
rescues those in harm's way, and
renews and strengthens the Jewish people
in New York, in Israel, and around the world.

To send a message to the group simply send email to
wugsteering@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To respond to an already posted message, simply hit reply.

To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to
wugsteering-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

**Please note**: Online, searchable archives of our list postings are
available at
http://www.freelists.org/archives/wugsteering  Each list's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.

There's a FAQ at http://www.freelists.org/help/faq.html if you have any
questions about this list.