[wsmac] Westbrook Together Days - parade participation!

  • From: Abigail Cioffi <abigail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wsmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wsmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 10:47:43 -0400

Hello all,

As some of you might be aware, we have the opportunity to partner with Metro bus for the Westbrook Together Days parade. This would be a great partnership for WSMAC, as the Metro expansion will do a lot for alternate transportation options in Westbrook. They want to have one of their buses in the parade, but need volunteers to ride and walk next to the bus. Let me know ASAP if you would be willing to participate! Please email me directly - abigail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - rather than replying to this email. Just put "WTD parade WSMAC" in the subject line. Do the same if you have any questions!

Additionally, if WSMAC is going to have a table at Together Days, some things need to be made for it, and LeeLee could use some help on that! Contact her directly - leeleeprince51@xxxxxxxxx - to see how you can help with her current projects, or if you have ideas for things to make, reply to the whole list.

Thank you,

Abigail

--
*Abigail Cioffi*