[wsmac] Social Bicycle Ride event

  • From: Abigail Cioffi <abigail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wsmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wsmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 16:11:37 -0500

Social Ride event in Birmingham, Alabama, called Le Tour de Ham: https://www.aarp.org/livable-communities/getting-around/info-2018/wwl-community-engagement-le-tour-de-ham.html

Great idea for a social bicycle gathering, open to anyone ("no spandex required!"). Might be interesting to do something similar, starting on the Riverwalk and looping around to Brown St, as a way to activate that loop.

-Abigail

--
*Abigail Cioffi*
Discover Downtown Westbrook

/We have changed our name! Formerly Downtown Westbrook Coalition, we revealed our new name on November 9: Discover Downtown Westbrook! And, on the same day, we received our official Main Street designation from Main Street Maine, making us an accredited member of Main Street America. Now is a great time to get involved and help us shape the future of Westbrook!/