Yes I agree as well about holding off on April meeting as well.
On Wed, Mar 18, 2020, 5:44 PM Lee Prince <leeleeprince51@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At the moment, I agree. However, I myself will be working on essentials
should we decide to hold meetings. Thank you Kim.
On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 4:07 PM Robert Fairbrother <
Sent from my iPad
On Mar 18, 2020, at 10:54 AM, Dennis Marrotte <
Kim, Thanks for keeping us Updated and Aware.
Regarding Safety related issues,
The First Day of Spring may bring us a Weather Concoction of Everything
for the end of this week. If we have Snow, it will maybe be the heavy wet
kind, so Everyone take heed.
On Wed, Mar 18, 2020, 7:57 PM Kimberly Tarbox <wsmactarbox@xxxxxxxxx>
In order to comply with the governor's mandate I am once again going to
propose that we postpone April's meeting as well. If circumstances change
between now and then we can schedule a meeting.
Westbrook Safe Mobility and Access Committee