[WriteWayPro] Re: Search and Replace issue?

  • From: CandaceIrvin@xxxxxxx
  • To: writewaypro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:30:55 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2006 8:00:25 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jpenney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
This  morning I did a global search and replace in WriteWay.  It pegged
the  CPU at 100% for 20 minutes and then crashed.  Has anyone else  seen
this issue?

Is there any sort of auto save in WriteWay so I  don't get bit by this again?

Hi, Jay~~

I still use the note card function in WW when needed, but I went back  to MS
Word for the actual composition.  I've used Word for so many books  now I've
gotten used to it.  Hence, there were a few things that just  bugged me to no
end in WW--one of which is the way the entire  section visible would "bump-up"
to the top of the screen when I hit  backspace or delete while writing.  It's
a shame--I'm working on a hefty  mainstream mss at the moment & would have
liked to write it in  WW.

RE: saving, I'm only aware of two ways--hitting save occasionally while
working & backing up the entire mss or the whole WW library in  Explore.  Sorry
couldn't be of more help.

~~Candace

Candace Irvin

_www.candaceirvin.com_ (http://www.candaceirvin.com/)