[woodsatlaurelhill] Re: Ladies - Cocktails for a Cause

  • From: anncfreeman <anncfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: woodsatlaurelhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 16:03:18 -0500

Barbara, thank you so much for inviting us! I will not be going to the party, but certainly support the cause and will drop by an envelope with a donation. Do you know to whom to make out a check?
Ann
Ann C Freeman

On Feb 20, 2024, at 7:29 AM, Emily Crookston <crooks.e@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Barbara! Sure, I'd be happy to go on Sunday.
On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 11:14 PM Antonia Beh <abeh86@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, Barbara, this looks interesting.  I am never available on Sundays because  of our rehearsals.
Enjoy!Antonia
On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 5:47 PM Barbara Ilie <barbara4unc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
A former colleague is hosting these throughout 2024. She lives in Southern Village. Sunday's is ladies only and focuses on getting Democrats elected. The invite is below.
Let me know by Thursday and I can let the hostess know how many of us are coming by Friday. We can carpool.
-Barbara

--
Ghostwriter | Book Editor | RenegadeThe Pocket PhD(269) 370-8002
What type of writer are you? Take the quiz to find out >>>>Writer Profile Quiz