[woodsatlaurelhill] Re: Fwd: Shred Ace - Preparing for your Upcoming Appointment - IMPORTANT

  • From: anncfreeman <anncfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: woodsatlaurelhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 16:08:54 -0500

Sure hope your back feels better soon, Dan. Thanks for letting us know about Shred-Ex.
Ann
Ann C Freeman

On Feb 10, 2024, at 7:02 AM, Dan Shefte <ebanks1128@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all,
I am going to push my next appt with Shred-Ex to the earliest Monday available. That is the day they service Chapel Hill accounts.My back is limiting me. I can't sit at my desk or lean forward for more than 10 mins, but I'm working on it. I don't think anything we need is too pressing, but I apologize for the delays.
Dan