[woodsatlaurelhill] Re: Fw: Submission Received: Thank you for your repair request

  • From: anncfreeman <anncfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: woodsatlaurelhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 22:31:11 -0500

Thank you, Adrian!
Ann
Ann C Freeman

On Jan 31, 2024, at 5:25 PM, richard barrows <chef23reb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks
On Wed, Jan 31, 2024 at 4:41 PM Adrian Dumitru Ilie <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Made another repair request for that flickering light by John and Antonia's.
Adrian.
----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Duke Energy <alerts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: "adyilie@xxxxxxxxx" <adyilie@xxxxxxxxx>Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 04:39:20 PM ESTSubject: Submission Received: Thank you for your repair request
You have successfully submitted an outdoor light repair request to Duke Energy. We will notify you once the repair is complete.
Outdoor Light Repair Request

Thank you for submitting an outdoor light repair request on 01/31. We strive to have the lights repaired within three business days; however, it may take up to five business days, weather and workload permitting. We will update you once the repair has been completed.

Address on Light Reported: 108 Arbutus Pl, Chapel Hill, NC
Problem Type: Submission
Pole Number: N/A
Work Order: 52542558

View Map

For questions, or if you are unable to access the map to check the status of your request, please call us at 800.769.3766.

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox.

Privacy Policyduke-energy.com
Duke Energy 526 South Church Street Charlotte, NC 28202
© Duke Energy Corporation. All Rights Reserved.